Thursday, March 10, 2011

photo assignment

This photo was taken of two of my friends for fun as we were playing around in a drainage tunnel. I just like the picture, i like the people in it too. They are close friends of mine. I guess my relationship to them made me want to take a good picture of them or put them in an interesting context, though taking bad pictures of friends is fun too. Its just a random photo. people can look at it and enjoy it, i like the silhouettes, so maybe someone else does. if i see the picture in years ill probably still remember it, as it reminds me of the day.




This is a photo taken of me during the human dot comp project by Wendy. The purpose was just to get the shadow. Kinda makes a mirror image.the relationship doesnt really influence the photo other than they took the picture cause they were my friend, guess they wouldnt of otherwise. nnot really much attitude going either way. probably wont remember this picture in the future, but its kinda interesting to look at anyway
photo of Abe Lincoln, dont know by who. photo was taken cause he was president, so for record keeping purposes i suppose, maybe distribution or to be used on other items. the picture is a piece of history, recording what he looked like. no clue about the relationship here, probably just professional, so they would both respect each other. both would want a good picture to come out of it. I remember this picture, people look at it, cause its a part of history

No comments:

Post a Comment