Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dots and more dots



 Here are the final 3 dots my table team chose out of the 15. They got the basic ideas for these 3 but a lot of my patterns didn't come off as the principle that I had designed them for. The designs I made for continuance were all among the ones my team liked even though they didn't think they all represented continuance.
The habits that I showed in my designs were that I centered most of my patterns and I used even numbers of dots more often. I also had more structured designs, so I tried to make more organic feeling ones. 2 of the final 3 chosen were patterns that I made after trying to break those habits.


 


Here are the designs I  made based on the contour maps and magnetic field patterns. I overlayed the patterns and backlit them. I like the way they came out, they look pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment